POST 1>> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 Hi guys!

In this post I'm talking about a country that I would like to visit, and I hope you like it.

1) Which country would I like to go?

I would like to go to Spain, I have always been very excited to know this beautiful country , cuz I think that this country is very interesting for it's culture, public administration and landscapes.

2) What do I know about it?

Well, I know a lot about Spain. I know that the public administration is very good, efficient and effective. Also, I know that I can marry the right man, cuz it's possible in Spain. 

3) Would you like to study/work/live there?

I would like to study, work and live there. 
A very particular idea was born in my family. That idea is, traveling to Spain to live. I think it's a good idea and I would do it now if I could, cuz I could be happy in every way although it's difficult. Whatever happens I will do it. 

So, thank's for reading my first post! <<33


Comentarios

  1. Manu, I really hope that this wish can be fulfilled, sooner rather than later, so that you can be completely happy (:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares