POST 4 >> MY FUTURE JOB

Helloooo guys!

In this post I talk about my future job!

My future job will be in public administration. 
I would be a public administrator specialized in management and development of people in public health. For example, I'd be working in a health institution helping different officials to perform the correct functions. 

I imagine it as a good job, where I can be happy with my personal development as a professional. Also, I think it's a very dynamic job, I will have to be very strategic to perform correctly, cuz working with poeple is a constant challenge for the public institutions. 

I've considered studying some specialization in management and development, cuz I could have more possibilities for this job. 

I believe that more public administrators are needed in the area of public health and specifically for the management and development of people in these institutions, cuz these (public administrators) have the knowledge and skills necessary to correctly perform in this kind of job. 

Personally, I think I'm lucky enough to study public administration at the best university in the country, cuz I will be able to be a good professional with enough knowledge to help the country. 

So, thank's for reading my post!
  

Comentarios

  1. Manu, for sure you`ll be able to work in whatever you want, because you`re ingenious and meticulous in your work. Also, you`re understanding, that will help you a lot in the work you mentioned (:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares