POST 2 >> THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER

 The best holidays!

Hi guys! In this post I'm talking about the best holiday of my life!
My best holiday was two years (2018) I went with my family to "El Volcán Chillán". It was incredible, cuz my whole family was walking a little tired towards the volcano, actually, it was frustrating to walk, walk and walk through the mountain for many hours, but everything was beautiful. 

I did many things with my family along the way. I laughed a lot with my cousin Cynthia on the way, cuz my aunts couldn't go to the volcano for their fatigue and it was funny hahahah, I know that is bad, but you believe me please, it was so funny. 

It has been the best holiday so far, cuz I was happy all the time and I was with my family that I love and I think this is it.


Bonus track: My cousin César almost died from how tired he was. 


So, thank's for reading my post! 
I love you all! 

Comentarios

  1. Hello, What a beautiful place, tradition says that gang members called "los pincheira" would bathe on the edge of the volcano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Manu, with your youth the tiredness hardly exists, kid! I'm happy that you were could to have a trip like that with your family (:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares