POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

My Favorite Movie!

Hi guys! 
In this post I'm talking about my favorite movie!
My favorite movie is Jongens. This movie is a good movie for me because it has a good plot and it is a LGBT movie about teenagers in love and it's production is beautiful...I love it!

The kind of movies I like to watch are about sci-fi and LGBT romance. The truth is, I don't know why, but I like to watch these kinds of movies, maybe I like to feel the adrenaline in my body hahaha...

The most recent movie I saw is lucy. It is a very good movie, I like it and I recommend it, cuz it is easy to understand and fantastic. Also, the lead actress is Sacarlett Johansson, and you know, she's amazing. 

I consider that movies are an important par of anyone's life, cuz you can reflect on many subject. Also, you can know what someone is like with a movie. On the other hand, you can express all your feelings with a movie and is amazing. 

So, thank's for reading my post!
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvv all!

Comentarios

  1. Manu, I`ve no doubt that you like to feel the adrenaline! For sure, you`ll have your great story to make a movie <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares