POST 5>> "TV SHOWS AND SERIES "

 Helloooo guys!

In this post I talk about TV shows and series!

I had a favorite series that was Glee, I loved this series because I love to sing and Glee is a good example of how I would sing in a choir like that hahaha. In addiction, I consider it an excellent series for young people like me, cuz it provides some tools for life and I felt respresented in different situations by the personal nature of the series. 

On the other hand, there are very different types of series and I think it is necessary to know. Such as, romance, creepy, comedy, drama, etc. In my case, the type of series that I enjoy the most is about drama and romance, cuz these types of series are very intense and I like that I don`t know why, but I really enjoy watching them. Yes, I know...I am very intense. 

There is a series that I would like to see and this is "The Crown", because I have heard that it is a very good series and I am curious to know what it is like. Maybe it's a very basic series or a great series, I don't know,  but I will know...

So, thank's for reading my post!

Comentarios

Entradas populares